KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:36:01 -0700

There is a Ghost In The Shell 2 manga that I believe has been translated to
English. It covers what happened to Kusanagi (damn sp) with her new body.
However, I suggest reading the manga as it's a much more complete story
compared to the movie. The movie is just to see the characters in
well...animation. GITS the movie was also focusing more on the
philosophical side of things; if you could make a machine that is better
than humans in physical aspects and practically has the personality of a
human, then what differentiates a human and a machine? What makes a
machine truly a human even if they can simulate anything a human can do?