Richard Holman (homer@mcn.net)
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:40:40 -0600

Well I don't know about all of them, but I have this one:

>Entertainment Bible 42 MS Picture Encyclopedia Part.6:
>Delaz Conflict Edition (first volume)
>Publisher: Bandai

It is a standard Entertainment Bible, with color and black and white
pictures of the MS, ships, and characters of the first six or seven episodes
of 0083. It has stats and size charts like the others for the suits. A very
cool book if you are like me and this is all you ahve, and can't read a
lick of Japanese.

I want to get this one, but there hasn't been one listed for quite a while
on any of the sites I am aware of....

>Entertainment Bible 46 MS Picture Encyclopedia Part.7:
>Delaz Conflict Edition (second volume)
>Publisher: Bandai

I want this one because it is the one with the pics of the NeueZeil, the
GP-03, and the Orchis.... Oh well I'll find one someday. (I have all that
dat from online, but the book would be cool next to the others on my shelf.)

Richard