nbaumgardner@phillips.com
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 18:33:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all, I was just looking at the Gundam Project's
goods - books page and noticed there's a whole lot of
books I havent seen or heard of. Here they are, if
anyone can give me some info I'd greatly appreciate it:

Comic BomBom Special 84
MS WARS: Mobile Suit Gundam 0083
Publisher: Kodansha

Okay, I've heard bits and pieces about this one, but
can someone give me an overview?

I've got no clue about the rest. I"m definately
interested in relative merits and detractions, as well
as general chances of finding them.

Data Collection 3 MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SIDE STORY
Publisher: Mediaworks

Entertainment Bible 42 MS Picture Encyclopedia Part.6:
Delaz Conflict Edition (first volume)
Publisher: Bandai

Entertainment Bible 46 MS Picture Encyclopedia Part.7:
Delaz Conflict Edition (second volume)
Publisher: Bandai

Keibunsha Encyclopedia Extra MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM 0083
STARDUST MEMORY: Raid Edition

Keibunsha Encyclopedia Extra MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM 0083
STARDUST MEMORY: Stratagem Edition
Publisher: Keibunsha

Keibunsha Encyclopedia Extra MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM 0083
STARDUST MEMORY: Lightning Flash Edition
Publisher: Keibunsha

Neil Baumgardner