Sedusa66@aol.com
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 17:37:56 EDT

In a message dated 8/20/00 2:33:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

> Can some knowledgeable person tell me if there is a sequel to Ghost in the
> Shell? I just watched the movie, and they leave it wide open for one
(kinda
> like The Matrix).
The anime is only one episode out of the original manga... the story gets
explored much further in Masamune Shirow's manga... however, there is a GITS
2 manga series that has either started or is set to start soon... Who knows
when it'll get over here tho (And I can understand spoken japanese a little
bit less retardedly than
I can attempt to read it, so while I'll watch raw anime, I doubt I'd have
much fun struggling thru untranslated manga - the only ones I have are SD
gundam manga for little kids and they still give me all kinds of trouble!)