KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 09:30:59 -0700

Well frankly speaking...you gave your opinion in a completely different
way. You said "personally, I found the X movie to be extremely boring and
unexciting, while most of my friends were of a toally different opinion."

You said "I found". That's totally different than just saying "n fact, the
movie was so mediocre & uninvolving, I have a hard time remembering what
happened in it. Boooooooring."

I found X to be quite boring as well, but it kept it's interesting parts.
There technically isn't anything wrong with the movie. If someone watched
the movie out of the blue, they would have found it incredibly boring. But
they would have no qualms with the story, the main points were explained
clearly. Like a simple fairy tale.