Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 14:35:51 GMT

>Why would anybody post a message about Imaging supplies? There have been
>about 3 of these messages posted since I subscribed to this list. I hate
>when people try to advertise on the GML!

It's because we've somehow ended up on an automated spammer's list. There's
nothing we can do about it.

Just a notice to anyone thinking of replying to ask to be removed. All
replying to these things does is tell them that they have a valid and active
email address... It would only make the problem worse...