ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 22:55:12 -0500

I wasn't too impressed with the dub. Let me put it like this: If Heero,
Treize, and Zechs were all in a dark room, no one would be able to tell who
was who.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Ng" <jokyng@home.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2000 8:33 PM
Subject: [gundam] g wing in english

for those who did watch g wing in the states, how well is the dubbing and
did they change the music? i just saw escaflowne on fox network and was
very disappointed with the way it's done. they edited a lot of scenes and
put in new cheesey music. i haven't seen wing gundam in english yet but i
hope it doesn't suffer the same fate.