Doom4duke@aol.com
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 21:42:28 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/00 6:37:51 PM, jokyng@home.com writes:

<<for those who did watch g wing in the states, how well is the dubbing and
did they change the music? i just saw escaflowne on fox network and was
very disappointed with the way it's done. they edited a lot of scenes and
put in new cheesey music. i haven't seen wing gundam in english yet but i
hope it doesn't suffer the same fate>>

It is pretty good. They kept in the japanese music. I haven't seen the
japanese version, so I really can't tell if the dubbing is good.
Michael