Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 19:48:39 -0400

Since everyone is doing these these days... =)

What's the goofiest box art you've ever seen? I picked up an RMS-119 Eyezack (EWAC Zack) from Gundam ZZ today, and the GF and I got a kick out of the art: a guy in a turban standing with his arms spread, facing away from the viewer, watching the Zaku crouch against a wall. The general impression he's giving is one of exasperation: 'Another MS! Not again! We just fixed that wall!' Very cute.

- dom