Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:17:21 -0700

Roland Thigpen wrote:

> So, overall, how does it rate? Well, I can forgive the editing, somewhat, and I certainly don't mind them taking out the end song "Mystic Eyes" (never really cared for it), but the changes they made to the opening, and starting on episode 2 is almost...ALMOST...unforgiveable,

Nope, Completely unforgiveable... and we should let Bandai know about it, so mabey they won't prostitute their shows to M****R F****RS who don't know the first thing about what's good for America's children.

Anime can be done right on US TV, Gundam Wing proved it. There is no excuse for this.

Brett "Mad as Hell" Jensen