Sat, 19 Aug 2000 11:13:49 -0700

Stephen Grace wrote:

> I still have to go with the F91.
> *I love the duel flip down VSBRs on the back.*
> I still have the Newtype magazine with a preview of F91, from back in the
> early 90's. Ever since I've been hooked on the f-91. I've built the 1/144
> scale kit twice and bought the MS in the pocket toy of the f-91.

The 1/100 F-91 and Verga-Giros were the first two MS kits that I bought and
assembled (almost ten years ago), and the F-91 is still my favorite. Never
seen it in action, but I like the way it looks (VSBRs are pretty neat, and
that energy shield is downright cool). The Verga-Giros, on the other hand,
is a bit strange looking, in my opinion, and I think it definitely rates as
one of the uglier MS. I also had a problem with getting the energy shield on
the VG. I was never able to find a way to attach the thing firmly due to a
combination of the size and shape of the shield, and the bulk of the body of
the MS.

junior