Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 14:14:42 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Yung <msgundam@mediaone.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2000 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] special Mobile Suit momments...

> 1/100 Hardygun from the Silhouette series.
> Proportions are great, well-designed.
> First Mobile Suit built, ever!!
> Plus, there are many possibilities when you start kit-bashing.

When my cc starts working again my first order from HLJ will be a Hardygun
and two Heavyguns. =) I just wish they made the F91 kits in 1/144, that
would be so great. My poor Long Tom GM is being ganged up on by Zakus and
needs a bit of a hand. =)

BTW, anyone have an opinion of the MG Zaku II Black Trinary edition? Very
eye-catching, I'm thinking of picking it up one day.

- dom