James Gority (jagority@csrlink.net)
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:22:03 -0400

At 10:05 AM 08/19/2000 -0400, someone wrote:
> [...]

Tough one.....for me though the answer is:

RX-178 Gundam Mk II. Why: This was my introduction to Gundam, wayyyyyy
back in the days of your (1986, when I was a junior in highschool) a friend
of mine handed me a video tape containing the following words: Zeta Gundam
eps 1-10. 5 hours and a lot of drooling later, I was hooked..hard core
junkie hooked. Anway, a few months after that, I lucked into a Deluxe
Gundam Mk II 1/100 toy, and the rest, as they say is history. Besides, the
Mk 2 is one tough SOB, expecially when combined with the G-Defensor, to
make the Super Gundam. It seems that no matter how much damage that thing
takes it always holds together. Besides, I always like Emma Sheen.

Jim G.