Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 09:58:30 EDT

>If it's in the "Penguin City Plaza" down in the basement, corner stall,
>it's
>called K & L.

K & L has very limited supply of MGs (currently they sell MG Rick Dom for
$40.00 and Sazabi for $110.00) There's another one to the right of the
esculator (in the middle of the video game and stationary stores) they have
more selections to choose from. And they will give out discount if you buy
often from them.

Now, do anyone want to buy a really old, unbuilt 1/100 RX-78 model from me?
I can't tell which series it belongs to. The box shows RX-78 walking and
holding a bazooka and a shield at the same time. Thanks.