Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 08:53:33 -0500

now let's get personal.. your absolute favorite Mobile suit is? and
reason why..

Gundam Epyon.. Reason?
Profesional Badass: a Heero Yuy tribute .. this Gundam wing music video
set to rythem Emotion was my first introduction to actuall gundam
animation (up till then i had jsut read info from various websites) set
to 'Rythm Emotion' at a rather climactic portion of the song it has the
scene with Heero in the Epyon when he first lights the beam-sword and
holds it aloft, then his eyes turn red and he De-STROYS his "enemies"!
*shudder* the way the music enhances that scene i just get chills
whenever i watch it..

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse