Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 09:23:06 EDT

Hey man, I know this model shop in Manhattan that sells Tamiya Acrylic
paint. The price is $2.00 for a 1/3 FL.OZ bottle. They have a huge selection
of colors, both flat and gloss. However, don't buy any MG or Wings models
from them. They are overpriced by at least 20%. Here's the info:

Image Anime
103 West 30th Street
New York, NY 10001

Phone: (212) 631-0966
Fax: (212) 631-0955
email: image@imageanime.com

I know this place in China Town that sells MGs and Wings for really cheap. I
got a MG Zaku II MS-06R-1 (white wolf) for $27.00 and MG ZZ gundam for
$42.00 I don't think any retail shops in US sell MGs for that cheap. Hope I
answered your questions. Laterz.