Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 09:13:20 -0400

hey everybody,
if you live in NYC and know a place where i can buy model paints (hopefully
model master or tamiya) please tell me, i've been looking all over the place
and cant find the paints i need, so please help.
thanks in advance for info you can give me.

In Chinatown, on Elizabeth Street, there is a place/plaza building next to
the police station, called "Penguin City". Go in and down the escalator to
the basement. Look around for the shops there that sells models, there
should be about 3-4 shops there.

- Thomas -
eBay seller I.D.: msvgundam
msgundam@mediaone.net