Fri, 18 Aug 2000 00:20:33 -0700 (PDT)

Did anyone notice how all the gundams in Wing are able to
use the zero system? this is seen when the Zero system
(software program is assume) is transferred to the
Sandrock. the only thing Heero does is give Quatre
something that looks like a videogame cartridge. Quatre
slaps it in and viola! the sandrock has a zero system. It
appears that all the scientist installed
zero-to-mind-linking-thingamabobs on all gundams but did
not install the software for the zero system (like having a
mouse but no mouse driver). All it took was a single disk
to enable the function.

I wonder why they never used this method for the gundams of
the UC era. I mean, they could at least put in some
primitive version of a bio-sensor of sorts into the big-ass
MS that are of non-NT use so that if NT's did use em, they
could employ their NT skills. then again, that is
costly....

very OT: Looking for community administrators....

I recently opened up the Otakuclub.community.everyone.net
its still under major construction and my main site is
still in the works.

The community however, is up and running. Since the place
is new, there aren't any members. So that's why I'm writing
you guys. I'm looking for people who might like to join or
are willing to become community administrators. The site
offers message boards and chatrooms for its members.

Since the site is about anime in general, I'm still
wondering if I should divide the communities according to
genre or title. Either way, there's bound to be a community
for Gundams, Squaresoft RPGs, Manga, Sailormoon, RK etc. So
if you feel like handling a community or something, contact
me directly throught my email
(Hitokiri_DarkScythe@yahoo.com).

Thanks.