garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 22:49:35 -0700 (PDT)

gundams (i prefer non-gundams though):
1) rx 178. titans colors. looks more like a retcon
of the rx 78 to me. it is macho. :) i don't like
core fighters, and don't like transformable gundams
either
2) any of those snazzy looking double fake gundams
with all their snazzy looking construction site
weaponry. lean and mean.
3) gp01 non-fb. also looks like a rx 78 retcon. :P
4) alex nt-1 without the full armor. i like those
gatlings...
5) that g-unit 1, geminass (preferably in the
titans-esque dark blue color scheme). yet another
take on the rx 78 design. with rolled up sleeves to
boot. finally, a gundam with biceps...;P

runner up 1: the classic rx 78. the simplicity is
very nice, but the appeal to me depends on how it's
rendered and drawn.

runner up 2: john bull gundam from g gundam. dunno
why. love that long rifle.

runner up 3: msz 006 c1 zetaplus. i dislike
transformable gundams as a rule...but this would be my
pick.

non-gundam MS:
1) hardygun
2) vignah zirah
3) gm quell/custom (they're basically the same)
4) jegans jegans jegans (the coolest looking cannon
fodder mechs of all time...)
5) them 0080 gm's (specially the sniper)

runner up 1: leo from g wing.
runner up 2: gaera doga (zaku done right, imo).
runner up 3: zaku fz.

unfortunately for the zaku, the l-shape shields just
kill their design for me. :(

MA: i can think of only two i like, and that'd be val
varo and alpha aziel. i abhorr the big zam (with
apologies to the oldschool guys). :P

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/