Sean O'Mara (weyland_yutani@mindspring.com)
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 23:39:47 -0800

The first time I sent this, it didn't seem to go through, so I'm sending
it again. Apologies if you already received it.

Has anyone played any of the Gundam games for the Wonderswan? There
seems to be a couple of SD games (look like strategy games) as well as a
non-SD game called MSVS. Anyone have any comments about them? Are they
worth getting? Are they hard to play for those with little knowledge of
Japanese?

Thanks as always,
Sean

--
weyland_yutani@mindspring.com

"Musashi was not afraid to die, but his objective was to win definitively, not just survive, and he was trying to build up the confidence to do so. Let others die heroic deaths, if that suited them. Musashi could settle for nothing less than a heroic victory." - Musashi, Eiji Yoshikawa (1892-1962)