Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 22:22:15 -0700

Edward Ju wrote:

> >DIdn't they show the resolution in that Macross Special that came out? I
> >can't remember the name off the top of my head.
> >
> >Jason
>
> Hmm... maybe that's what I saw 15 years ago, but some episodes from my 1st
> DVD did say "Macross Special" during commercial breaks.
>
> Eddie

The first 2 episodes were originally broadcast as one 1 hour episode called "Macross
special" this is how it was presented on the 15th anniversary LD box, but not on an
older one that I had copies of.

He probably was talking about Flashback 2012.

My opinion is this: Although a "Happily ever after" ending is not explicitly stated,
the bond that Hikaru and Misa have at the end is very obvious. With Minmei out of
the way there is nothing to keep their relationship from starting in earnest.

---Brett "Maacuuuross... Maacuuuross" Jensen