Ricky Lai (xrlai@midway.uchicago.edu)
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:52:16 -0500

She seems to have disappeared while in the Zeta series -- at least that's what
I heard. Char might have a thing to do with it, while he was in a space
colony with her... The Minerva in ZZ is supposed to be a decoy already, but
it's a mystery how they'd manage to substitute a person so well, even though
it's a 10-year-old. It is highly possible that Char sneaked her away to
Sweetwater, his base of activity ever since he left Axis for the Earth
Circle. After all, he genuinely wants a normal life for this little girl, one
of the few people he has demonstrated emotions for.

Now could someone tell something about Axis/Neo-Zion battleships!?