Gus Jae (gusjae@channel1.com)
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 01:29:06 -0400

I got this from the back of a train store business card... I keep it in my
wallet more than my AMEX:

Z Scale 1:220
N Scale 1:160
HO Scale 1:87.1
O Scale 1:48
G Scale: 1:22.5

I use N scale for 1/144 stuff, pretty close.
HO is closest you get for 1/100.

The bigger the scale, the easier you notice that you are off.
For example, you can really tell 1:48 (O) vs. 1:60

There are some (not much) stuff out there in 1/100 scale in military stuff.
Look around real model shops (listed under "endangered species" in your
phone book)
and you may find some.

Good luck.

Gus Jae