KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:13:19 -0700

>If you're talking about 1st-person action, there's Side Story 0079:
>Rise from the Ashes. For turn-based strategy, you've got Giren's Greed.
>It's a good thing that there hasn't been any SD titles on the DC yet.

I think there was...wasn't there a SRW already? SS0079 I did NOT like. It
was nice looking, but after I got to it...ugh...everything was fuzzy and I
could not tell what was from what. Especially the battle map where you
assign member commands.

>Did you get the twin sticks or are you playing with the standard gamepad?
>I heard the game is virtually impossible without buying the twin sticks.

No it isn't. People who say this aren't really playing the game to it's
full potential. I see a lot of people playing the game before, and they
just dash shoot dash shoot dash shoot randomly without any strategy or goal
in mind. They're either too mezmorized by the graphics or really don't
know what they're doing. Still I have to admit I was like that before.
But after some practice, you can understand that it doesn't matter what
interface you control the game character's with...it just matters whether
you really know what you're doing.

Kuren