Tomoe Souichi (Meowth22@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:25:17 -0400

No Twinsticks. American version doesn't support them. It's not that hard. It
just takes time. Wish they included netplay though...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Edward Ju
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 5:15 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Slightly OT: Virtual On: Orotoriao Tengram

>Well, I got my Dreamcast and boy does it unleash some killer gameplay. My
>first title is VO:OT, which happens to be one of the best games ever. Don't
>you wish they would release a gundam battle game (That's not SD. ^^;) for
>the DC.

If you're talking about 1st-person action, there's Side Story 0079:
Rise from the Ashes. For turn-based strategy, you've got Giren's Greed.
It's a good thing that there hasn't been any SD titles on the DC yet.

>Virtual On is the next best thing. The graphics are crisp and the
>Mecha designs are beautiful. But what does this have to do with Gundam you
>ask? The lead mecha designer is Hajima Katoki! He scores again with the
>second title in the Virtual On fame. So, run, not walk to your nearest
video
>game outlet and buy this game. You wont regret it!
>
>Tomoe

Did you get the twin sticks or are you playing with the standard gamepad?
I heard the game is virtually impossible without buying the twin sticks.

Eddie

rt=3
&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not
"sort=3"