Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:03:42 -0600 (MDT)

Here's something thats always bugged me. How do you "Say" 0079, 0080,
0083, etc. I've always said zero-zero-eight-zero, but, for example, the
trailer on the first Wing DVD says "double-oh-eighty-three" which just
doesn't sound right. Hell, even in 0083 I've heard "double-oh" at least
once in the subbed version, but I'm sure I've heard zero-zero used in
various other series.
Same goes for the 08th MS team, I say zero-eighth, but i've heard people
say it without the zero in front.

Not terribly important, but something I wanted to know =)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler