Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:15:24 -0700

>Well, I got my Dreamcast and boy does it unleash some killer gameplay. My
>first title is VO:OT, which happens to be one of the best games ever. Don't
>you wish they would release a gundam battle game (That's not SD. ^^;) for
>the DC.

If you're talking about 1st-person action, there's Side Story 0079:
Rise from the Ashes. For turn-based strategy, you've got Giren's Greed.
It's a good thing that there hasn't been any SD titles on the DC yet.

>Virtual On is the next best thing. The graphics are crisp and the
>Mecha designs are beautiful. But what does this have to do with Gundam you
>ask? The lead mecha designer is Hajima Katoki! He scores again with the
>second title in the Virtual On fame. So, run, not walk to your nearest video
>game outlet and buy this game. You wont regret it!
>
>Tomoe

Did you get the twin sticks or are you playing with the standard gamepad?
I heard the game is virtually impossible without buying the twin sticks.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0