Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:50:57 -0700

Thanks guys for good info. That's what all those letters stands for. I think
I'm going to get couple of HO scale buildings for my MG, start search for N
scale models for my HG.
If anyone interested, Model Expo's having sale on Bachmann brand cityscenes
building kits.
I'm looking at their catalog. But, they also have a website,
www.modelexpoinc.com.

Danny