Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:39:48 EDT

These are the Gouf and Quebley I was referring to:

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/model/hugouf.htm

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/model/huqueb.htm

I forgot to mention that the gouf need a turnable waist too.
As for the Quebley, more weapons are always welcomed.

By the way, do anyone have a picture of the upcoming MG Gouf? I am curious
at what improvement Bandai is going to bring to the MG line.