Tomoe Souichi (Meowth22@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:54:44 -0400

Well, I got my Dreamcast and boy does it unleash some killer gameplay. My
first title is VO:OT, which happens to be one of the best games ever. Don't
you wish they would release a gundam battle game (That's not SD. ^^;) for
the DC. Virtual On is the next best thing. The graphics are crisp and the
Mecha designs are beautiful. But what does this have to do with Gundam you
ask? The lead mecha designer is Hajima Katoki! He scores again with the
second title in the Virtual On fame. So, run, not walk to your nearest video
game outlet and buy this game. You wont regret it!

Tomoe

mailto:Meowth22@worldnet.att.net

"...and here's the Jefferson Family, who moved up from the east side to
finally get a piece of the pie." Mafia!