Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:02:34 -0600 (MDT)

Bwuah?
I have a MG RX-178 in Titan's colors and positively love it. The colors
are spot on perfect, the kit was easy to build, looks great and holds
together well once assembled .... I really can't think of anything wrong
with it. The Bazooka he comes with is a little lame as far as weapons go,
but everything attatches to the body (beam sabres in backpack, bazooka
under backback, gun on right "belt", bazooka clip on left "belt". It's
superior to the NT-1 Alex, my other MG, which garners lots of praise.
Hell, I like it enough that I will be buying the Super Gundam, so I can
get one in AEUG colors.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler