Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 02:47:17 +0800

>> The lesson I come away with is that "War sucks, but its kill or be
killed, or
>> its kill or see your friends die"
>>
>and it goes both ways.. it's just a matter of weather you're gonna be
>the poor schmuck who dies for his country before making the other poor
>schmuck die for his or not
>
>-Les

In the end, whose life do you value more? whose country do you value more.
 if you value all at the equal level, then you have a problem. Otherwise,
the answer is clear. In war, all these ideological questions are rendered
moot. will you kill to stay alive, or will you follow your code? it's
that simple, and there are no right or wrong answers. only answers you
have to live -- or die -- with.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com

url: www.localvibe.com