Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 02:27:13 +0800

>And this is EXACTLY what the Preventers are (well, what they are designed
>to be, anyway).
>As for Relena, a recent issue of Protoculture Addicts stated she was
>representative of people like Mahatma Ghandi and Martin Luther King...
>whose methods were quite effective.

we of course also know from history that both achieved true effectivity
upon assassination. While their pacifistic movements were effective on
certain points, only when they had become martyrs did their movements
actually become effective...(but wait, Martin Luther King, Jr., was a
pacifist?)

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com

url: www.localvibe.com