Freedom045@aol.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:20:16 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/00 10:11:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
nbaumgardner@phillips.com writes:

<< Just wondering about this city since I dont have the Sentinel book and
 the old web page is down now. Anyway, if I remember correctly, this city
 is located on the moon. Is this Granada, Von Braun, or a new city? I
 thought those were the only two lunar settlements. How big is it? Is
 there a map out there, like in the Sentinel book by chance?

     Neil >>

Aires City is new city on the moon that is in league with the New Decides. I
believe a Mass Driver is located nearby, which is where the battle takes
place.

I'm sure others will correct me if I am wrong.

Tom