Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:15:34 -0600 (MDT)

My taste in Gundams has varied widely as my knowledge of Gundam as a whole
improved. I think the more you know, the better you can appreciate the
subtleties of some of the more "normal" looking suits.

1. RX-93 Nu Gundam - Exactly what a Gundam should look like: a machine of
war that goes out and kills the enemy.
2. RX-178 Gundam Mark II - Watching Zeta really catapulted this one into
my favorites list ... nothing on it really makes it unique, but it just
looks "right". Way cool in Titans colors, too =)
3. RX-78NT-1 Gundam Alex - Nice, classic styling with bitchin' chainguns
o' doom. What's not to like?

After those three it becomes a little more tricky ... I'm quite impressed
with the few pictures of the F90 I've seen, and like it quite a bit more
than the F91. The V2 Buster is interesting, and the MG FAZZ has heightened
my interest in a design I previously didn't much care for. As for
alternate universe Gundam's, i'd have to go with the original Gundam X for
my pick from that crap o' Gundam. Deatscythe was one of my early
favorites, but it really fell by the wayside as I saw more and more
Gundam's with a more serious look.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler