Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 00:43:04 -0700

>But what about the ending? I thought that after the destruction of the
>SDF1 Hikaru told Misa he loved her too..
>
>Jason

Nope. Just rewatched that episode 2 nights ago. In fact I was really
surprised at how things were left ambiguous and unresolved at best, because
I've been rewatching the whole series on DVD with the expectation that Hikaru
and Misa would end up together, and the way the last TV episode played out
didn't really convince me that was the case. Although for some reason I've
always assumed that was the case since I saw it over 15 years ago (and this
was before Robotech, Macross movie, Flashback, or Macross 7 came out).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0