fsjmk (fsjmk@uaf.edu)
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:00:51 -0800

My money-grubbing pals like to anticipate what the hot toys are going to be
for the holidays so they can make a killing selling a few on eBay. So they
were talking the other day, making wild guesses and I threw out the suggestion
that, since Gundam Wing was big right now (and with Endless Waltz to debut
close to Halloween time on the 'Toon Network) and since the Wing MSIAs are
making it over to the USA right now only in limited quantities, it's safe to
say that these things will be huge during Christmas time. Especially the
Endless Waltz variation MSIAs. What do you think?