BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:15:59 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/00 11:02:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
zhaopan@hotmail.com writes:

<< Well, I feel that the HGUC Gouf and Quebley are very good models, even by
 today's standards. Although I admit that they need more polycaps. But for me
 and people who have the Gouf and Quebley already, there is no need to get
 the updated versions. >>

Well, I disagree if your talking about the original, very first Gundam kits.
If you are, I cannot understand how the HGUC's are not an improvement worth
paying for. The very first Gundam kits didn't even have polycaps. I think
the HGUC's are an improvement. They are much better then the original's.
Here's a link to pictures of the Gouf:
http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/goods/pramodel/hguc/ms07b.shtml

I've seen pictures of the actual original Gouf kit and this blow's it away!