Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:50:41 EDT

Call me crazy, but I don't feel Turn A gundam is the ugliest gundam design.
Its unique look might appall some people, but that's one of the reason I
like it. Yes, I like it and I am pround of it!
The model kit for Turn A gundam is quite good in my opinion. It's well
proportionated and about 100 times better than the MG GP02A (like a clown!)