Bill Bradford (mrbill@mrbill.net)
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:02:45 -0500

On Tue, Aug 15, 2000 at 06:52:16PM -0400, Mpau25@aol.com wrote:
> How were the prices for their gundam stuff??

Decent, if a LITTLE high.. the Gouf and Dom MSiAs were either $15 or
$20; the 1/144 HG EW Gundam Wing kits were $15-20; most of their 1/60
stuff was in the $50-70 range.

They also had a selection of older Hobby Japan magazines (more than
a few with Gundam on the cover) but they wanted $15 each; I dunno if
this is "normal" pricing.

Only "bad" thing I noticed; they dont take checks, only cash / credit,
and they dont do credit sales under $10. They do VHS/DVD rental tho,
as well as sales. I'd say half the store is VHS/DVD stock, and damn
nice, too.

Bill