Josh CTC (dzorsch@hotmail.com)
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:41:43 GMT

Well, of course, if it had to make sense, the colours for space based
Gundams would be black, the colours for ground based would be green
camouflage and etc. But then who'd want to watch a bunch of black things
flying at each other on a black background? Two things decide the colour of
the MS. Style, and the viewer being able to see them. :p