Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 00:02:04 +0800

>>Full armor Hyaku shiki, very tacky. and its gold!
>imagine if that was made of the gold Char had and mixed with whatever
Anaheim used (was it Gundanium alloy)? LOL!
>>the MS of series aces really do stand out, don't they, with
>>all the bright flashy colors that ruin any chance of
>>stealthy actions... and yet they do, and they get away with
>>it. Isn't it a total embarrasemnt to have this huge bright
>>shiny mech sneak up behind you?
>the color scheme a certain pilot uses for his unit (MS/Valkyrie/whatever)
is significant in the sense that it also serves as a psychological weapon,
wherein they use it for enemy units to recognize that this certain pilot is
here and if he/she is an ace pilot, then they'd better beware. it sure is
embarassing to have a shiny gold-colored unit sneak up on you, although if
that's freaking fast then you'd better have one helluva skill to fend it
off and survive alive, or somewhere near alive.

That's the point of the ace colors...they're good enough to survive even
with those colors...it also IS a psych weapon, not just against the enemy
but for the allies, who'll know that there are aces in the field. In a
sneakier sense, it focuses attention on the ace, allowing grunts to get a
free shot at idiots who go for the ace...which is the reason I think why
Char had such good people backing him up...of course, there's no way to
describe how he knocked out the five (or seven?) warships...one has to see
it. I saw that on a PS gundam game I got....

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486