Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:54:31 +0800

>Keith was shown to be piloting a Gelgoog (probably from Cima's unit
hehehehehe) in the end of 0083...as for Kou, maybe he and Keith went back
as "targets" for prototypes, only this time they're using Gelgoogs.

uhm...it's hard to bebtarget practice given a gelgoog, specially if it's
outfitted to its enviroment...in this case, the land gelgoog. that would
be a pretty topugh thing for a GM to beat...perhaps they are now true test
pilots? ones who test out new stuff the enemy has that has been catured?
Perhaps against GM's to see how good the designs are? I think I like keith
more in this sense because he has the damnedest luck.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486