Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:52:29 +0800

>>How does fighting for something you believed in and dying for it makes one
>>a better man? Does that mean Hitler and his Nazi soldiers were better men
>>then American teenagers who got drafted into a war they didn't even believe
>>in fighting?
>>Eddie
>since good and evil are subjective in the UC universe, I'd throw in with
saying Gato's a better man (again, this view is subjective, and I'm gonna
take the Zeon side), because he had a cause that he believed was honorable
(continuing the Zeon cause which was put to an abrupt halt by the
Federation and the power struggles inside Zeon itself) and was willing to
die for it, provided he completed the objective he set out for.
Federation-wise, of course that's a different matter.

I think that in the gundam world, both sides had their good and bad
points...and Gato stoof for all that was good with the federation cause.
it's pretty obvious in their meeting with Cimas that he didn't like her.
and that's a clue as to his ideology...

>better pilot? well...yes, but if 0083 had been played longer, Kou would
have the chance to be equal or even better than Gato. one thing though,
Kou has got to lose that hot temper because most of the time he fights with
Gato he flares up and that impairs his combat ability (thinking rationally,
etc.), thus giving Gato the edge.

I agree with this. if Kou did get better but came up against someone like
Char, he would have been dead meat for Char's way of fighting.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486