MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:07:07 EDT

guysthat are indecisive like Hikaru and he is definitely not the worst.
Kasuga
Kyosuke in KOR, Godai in Maisson Ikkoku, the D.N.A. guy, the Video Girl Ai
loser, the I''s moron, etc. We are talking blue balls galore here!<<<<<<<<<<

Umm actually Godai does get some, and he gets Kyoko too.
He becomes a stronger man, and loses his indecisiveness. And he has at least 1 kid with Kyoko.

Jason