MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:00:16 EDT

In a message dated Mon, 14 Aug 2000 6:11:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> writes:

<<
>Um, who are you talking about? Hikaru? I'm seem to recall that in the end,
>he ends up marrying Misa, and they both invite Minmei to go with them on the
>Megaroad-01, which she agrees to.
>
>Roland

Hmm, either that episode is missing on the DVD, or this was from the Macross
movie or Robotech? I vaguely recall this ending too, which was why I was so
surprised when I saw that the TV series ended with Minmei leaving Hikaru and
the relationship between Misa and Hikaru remained unresolved.

Eddie

DIdn't they show the resolution in that Macross Special that came out? I can't remember the name off the top of my head.

Jason