Michael Hinchen (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:25:38 -0500

And that's what I loved about Gundam. I watched Robotech as a young child and I
was shocked when
Fokker and Ben died but I wasn't overly traumatized but I was like "WHOA!!!"
Even then I could tell
the story lines were better and more realistic than somebody firing a missile
point blank at a helicopter and all
aboard jumping out and surviving ala G.I. Joe. *Laughs* I used to think if I
got in a war I could jump out of the tank before the missile hit.