Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 01:46:49 -0700

>Most of the CCA kits were rather good IMO.
>I liked the Geara Doga and Jagd Doga.
>
>Perhaps we might get a downsized Sazabi.

I just spent a good part of the evening sawing into the legs of my Geara.
They're just too long, I mean anime-teenybopper long. I'd make the feet
smaller, too, but that's just asking for more work. And both the Geara and
Sazabi 1/144 have almost riduculously small knee/elbow joints. The Neo Jion
suits could definately benefit from the improved proportions found in HGUC
kits.

tby