Amuro Rei (amuro@gundam.com)
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 01:16:44 -0700

http://www.animenation.com/products/KICA-2045~6_l.jpg
The top picture has been one my favorites of the ZZ but the artists name
escapes me at this moment and I don't have my resources here to draw upon.
The bottom one is definitely not Kitazume I can tell you that much...its
"pretty bad" as far as an illustration goes...

http://www.animenation.com/products/KICA-1178~9_l.jpg
Top Picture is Mikimoto
Bottom picture is Yas (Yoshikazu Yasuhiko)

http://www.animenation.com/products/KICA-2041_l.jpg
Top Picture is Mikimoto
Bottom one is K.Kondo

http://www.animenation.com/products/KICA-2042_l.jpg
This one I don't recognize either style...
Its signed "MS 89" (top & bottom).
But I can't say for sure...I can't read his/her
Kanji name either...which I have in my Gundam 0080
book.