garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:18:44 -0700 (PDT)

> > wuss who couldn't even deal with a small mob and
> he also made Kou look like
>
> Nina clearly picked Gato over Kou in the last
> episode, it's only his eventual
> death that left her with no choice so she had to go
> back to Kou. My bet is if
> another ace pilot come along who showed her the
> slightest bit of interest, she
> would run away with him in no time. Hikaru did show
> some skills dealing with
> a mob in the "picnic" episode.

er...if the "mob" being referred to was the zentradi
and human mob being roused by minmei's cousin, then
hikaru did an ok job in using discretion and backing
off. we all wanna see him stick it to minmei's
cousin, and that's the "macho" way of doing things,
but hikaru's got more brains than he lets on and
certainly knows his responsibilities as a commander.

-garr